a lyrical poem that expresses love
from the tribes inhabiting the island
5. The largest among the tribes that
makes up the Mangyans of Mindoro.
7. A chant popular among the
Southern Mangyan tribes.
8. Vocal and instrumental music of the
Cordillera region whose themes
revolve around nature.
1. An ensemble comprising of stringed
instruments that originated in Spain
2. A bamboo and drum ensemble
originated from a form of
communication used by the natives
of the Visayan islands
3. A set of two gongs that consists of
the Agung and the Kimbal
6. A series of metallic gongs that are
popular in Cordilleran Music